AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

FOB = free on board, the seller is responsible for the product...

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    FOB = free on board, the seller is responsible for the product only until it is loaded on board a shipping a vessel, net of freight (shipping), insurance and sales commission. All ORE prices are reported as FOB.
    CIF (Asia) = cost, insurance, freight paid by the seller up to delivery at the export port (although the notes in the ORE presentation suggest that the freight in CIF is paid up to the buyer's import port), until the loading of the goods onto a transport ship is complete, the seller bears the costs of any loss or damage to the product.
    DDP (Europe and US) = delivered and duty paid, the seller assumes all of the responsibility, risk, and costs associated with transporting goods until the buyer receives or transfers them at the destination port. This will be why the Europe and US price is higher than the CIF Asia price.

I suspect these differences are small compared to the pricing differences between technical or primary grade and battery grade.

Note: some of this came from Investopedia, as it's not my area of expertise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.