PLS 1.68% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium Market Update

1. 2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2830
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/great-lithium-price-disconnect-joe-lowry

Yesterday dfs1 posted the above link without any commentary which is a pretty strange way to attract any attention to the importance of the contents contained within the article he or she was putting before us.

The article was an update from Joe Lowry dated 8 July this year and for me at least it was the first time I had seen it. Think what you like of Joe's persona but when he does his market updates they are coming from a person who has over 25 years experience in the lithium industry and I have rarely had any cause to doubt the accuracy of his assessments of individual producers and more importantly the state and manner in which the lithium market is operating.

Whilst the SP of PLS struggles at present, any long term holders of PLS would do well to read this article as it gives a good insight into the current state of the lithium market and paints a rosy picture and future for any cost effective producer of high quality lithium in the not too distant future - read that as from about 1 January 2020 or 5 months from now. In my personal opinion this is compulsory reading if you want to understand the forces at play in the lithium market at present and where a PLS type company will sit in the future provided targets for operating costs, lithia recovery rates and lithium quality are achieved at the targeted levels from 2020 onwards.

I will post a full copy of the article if I can in my next post today.
    Cheers W2

PS yes I just may have bought " a few more today" at the current prices I could not resist picking up another 100,000 @ 47c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.050(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $9.089B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.07 $2.93 $54.43M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 103925 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 191171 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.