AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Lithium Media Articles, page-554

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    As the President stated during his election campaign it appears he is following through with the economic development which is a major boost for AVZ.
    The President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi launched this Wednesday, August 19, 2020 in Menkao, a district located in the municipality of Maluku in Kinshasa, the construction work of a solar power plant with a capacity of 600 MWp.

On this occasion, the Head of State laid the foundation stone for the construction of this photovoltaic power plant which is part of the “Kinshasa Solar City” project.
    Speaking at this ceremony, the governor of Kinshasa indicated that the launch of this work is part of the objective of filling the energy deficits of the DRC.

“It is also part of the milestones that our country is setting through the multiple journeys of active diplomacy that His Excellency, the President of the Republic, Head of State deploys with power. The official launch of construction work on the solar power plant in the city of Kinshasa commits the country to another energy path that nature has graciously given us, ”said Gentiny Ngobila.
    For his part, Doctor Rubar Sandi, Managing Director of The Sandi Group (TSG) Global, said he was happy and thanked the Head of State for his involvement in the realization of this project.
    “I don't know how to tell you how happy I am to be here. I would like to thank the President of the Republic for his involvement and his efforts to have accepted our expertise in Congo. This is therefore the first private investment since its excellence was invested. And that's just the start, ”he said.
    In addition, he promised to get involved so that the work on this solar power plant ends in less than a year. According to him, 90% of the employees of the plant will be Congolese.

“Our mission is to create jobs for the Congolese. This will help the Congo to rise, we want the Congo to rise internationally. We are currently working with our partners to see how to improve the image of Congo ”, added Dr Rubar Sandi.
    The construction of the photovoltaic power station (solar energy supply and distribution station, editor's note) in the capital is part of the “Kinshasa Solar City” project. The latter was initiated by the company Sun Plus, a subsidiary of The Sandi Group (TSG), in partnership with the city of Kinshasa and the National Electricity Company (SNEL). Its objective is to illuminate the non-electrified areas of the DRC. As part of this project, 1000MWp will have to be produced through several sites in the city of Kinshasa.

Prince mayiro
    https://www.diaspordc.com/kinshasa-solar-city-felix-tshisekedi-lance-les-travaux-de-construction-dune-centrale-solaire-dune-capacite-de-600-mwp/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.