GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Lithium Mr.King!, page-36

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Unfortunately plants take a long time to grow...... hence the long waits..... hence the wait for tbe PFS, as detailed in the last announcement. We should receive news regarding the PFS early in Q3 IMO.
    I also believe there could be results from hydroponic testing of tomatoes once trials are complete. (I may be wrong but this is an assumption I made from the last ann)

Guyana is currently at the peak of it's wet season so not expecting much news from there. I am expecting a decision regarding phase 2 within the next few weeks though.

The Pretoria project in the NT is very quiet at the moment, however, not forgetten about.... We are not aware of reasons for delay therefore I am expecting news shortly.

Yes, the company has been late in delivering within their expected timeframes but I feel this is due to the information they have received by their vendors and/or service providers. I hope that this changes as the company progresses within the space it is now operating in.

Yes the SP has slid, probably due to investors becoming jittery about missed time scales and the attempts of fear mongering throughout the GPP threads. The EOFY has possibly had its impact too.

I am p!ssed off that my investment is now worth less than it was 2 weeks ago, however, my intention was to see things through so I will hold and continue to buy at the low prices as I am confident in my research in the company and the potential that all projects have.

IMO it won't be too long before we see a reversal, as we've found out already the SP doesn't always go up, the same can be said for down.

Happy investing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.