PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

I took the full amount of my share rights.I am invested since 3...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I took the full amount of my share rights.

I am invested since 3 years in Prospect and it has been a tought time. The lessons I have learned so far with Prospect are priceless to me. I am not happy with the situation at all but there are some points that made me take the share rights and support Prospect:

0.05 AUD per share is really hard if you have bought shares back in 2017-2018. But, this is also a great opportunity to average down my cost a lot.

Usually the share price drops to the level of the share rights after the trading starts again, which will be this Thursday.
    There are two points that make me think this could be different this time, we will see soon.
    After the Corona shock, almost all the stocks worldwide dived in the week around 18 March and recovered since then. Our last trading day was the 18 March. Without the share right issue the share price would have normally recovered from 0.10 AUD. The second point is the MoU with Sibelco after the share rights announcement, which hopefully ends in a binding agreement in June.

You can be mad with the management. But having Sinomine on board and their 10 Mio. $ commitment, MoU with Uranium One and Sibelco gives them some credit in my opinion.

We have the 7th biggest hard rock resource in the world and we would be the biggest ultra-low iron petalite producer worldwide!

We are very lucky, that we are not dependend only on the EV sentiment and the spodumene price. Our petalite gives us premium prices for the glass and ceramics products. I like our potential diversification with Sinomine in China, Uranium One in Russia and Sibelco in Belgium a lot as well.

Signing those binding MoU should speed the funding process with Afreximbank a lot. They already agreed to fund and hold more than the half of the required debt.

With all those developments I think and hope we will be starting building our mine this year.

Let's see how much money they have raised on Thursday and what the shares price does. Even if the shares price drops to 0.05 AUD, with good news the PSC share price usually recovers with less volume, as seen on the way up to this year highs at 0.27 AUD.

Good luck to all shareholders.

This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.