PSC 14.3% 12.0¢ prospect resources limited

Lithium News related topic, page-364

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

I too am taking up the offer but things that concern me:

- New EV sales in this global economic shock
    - Zimbabwe's growing instability, it seems to be getting worse from the reports I'm reading, if anyone is local there it would be great to hear your thoughts
    - Managements performance so far
    ""You can be mad with the management. But having Sinomine on board and their 10 Mio. $ commitment, MoU with Uranium One and Sibelco gives them some credit in my opinion."" -- Well said, this is the same thought process I had, anger can misguide informative decisions looking forward.

"There are two points that make me think this could be different this time, we will see soon" -- Good points, I'd also add that this is a non-renounceable rights issue so that the only people getting this offer are those holding, hopefully for the companies best interest, there might be a few that average down just to sell and get out because they are done, but I'd wager that a majority putting more cash into this would be incentivised to hold mid-long term, or at least until the U1 agreement is finalised, will see soon I guess, although volume has been incredibly low so it wouldn't surprise me to see it get smashed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 11.5¢ $120.9K 934.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6411 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.