LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Lithium Power International [ASX:LPI] (OTC:LTHHF) On April 3,...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Lithium Power International [ASX:LPI] (OTC:LTHHF)
    On April 3, Lithium Power International announced: "Highly prospective Western Australia assets targeted in upcoming drilling and development program." Highlights include:
    • "Lithium Power International Limited is to start the drilling of its portfolio of highly prospective lithium pegmatite assets in Western Australia, as part of the first stage of its development program.
    • Drilling activities will commence in May 2019 and will continue over Q2 and Q3, representing the first stage of the development program on the Tabba Tabba and Strelley lithium properties, located in the Pilbara along the highly productive Tabba Tabba Shear Zone.
    • Positive preliminary sampling over the green stone belts at Tabba Tabba demonstrate elevated concentrations of lithium (up to 689ppm) in addition to caesium, tantalum, tin and beryllium-all indicators for productive LCT lithium pegmatites."
    Investors can read my article, "Lithium Power International Has A Very High Grade And Expanding Lithium Project In Chile," as well as my ex-CEO interview on Trend Investing here.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/42...-news-month-april-2019?isDirectRoadblock=true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.