POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi POSters,Forget about the lithium, it is just a side line at...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi POSters,

Forget about the lithium, it is just a side line at this stage. Let's focus on our nickel.

This won't win me any popularity contests but if they were handing out awards for the most cynical group of h.c. posters it would be us in first, second and third places. I do not blame you folks, scepticism about POS is fair enough given our long standing failure to get back into production. However, I am calling it now – I think we are finally ready to launch.

POS has always been a classic big risk/big reward scenario and a few weeks back someone posted an excellent summation of the potential downside, including technical mining issues, global uncertainties, Indo nickel etc. Anyone looking to take a punt should look carefully through that post first because they were all valid points. That said and as I have previously commented, whilst shareholders might be frustrated at the pace of progress, actually, imo, there has been considerable forward momentum as the company methodically positions itself for production.

The metallurgical work has been completed and that is absolutely crucial, especially as we are wanting to produce battery grade nickel. This has also improved our recovery rate and it maximises our flexibility in regard to blending ores for the processing plant. Most importantly, it helps in addressing one of the key matters that has previously hampered our restart - increasing our life of mine to at least five years. Pre-refurbishment
    works have been undertaken including some dewatering I think and updating infrastructure such as railings. This preliminary work, whilst tedious and unglamorous, has been about de-risking the project as much as possible so the company and especially potential financiers, can sign off on getting underway.

For me, all this points to announcing the BFS ahead of the forthcoming agm, in line with managements revised timetable. With the nickel price likely to trend upwards from a base of around $10/lb and our cost of production of circa $6.50 or less, it is pretty reasonable to assume a very positive BFS - which will support funding for the approx. $50m refurbishment. Yep, mark it down and call me Nostradamus because I think this is finally our time to shine.

As ever, DYOR.

Cheers
    U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 31/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32951800 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.