LKE 7.50% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

lithium output, page-12

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I tend to believe experts in their field rather than 'legends in their lunchbox'. Joe Lowry knows a thing or two about the lithium market. This is what he had to say on the supply-demand balance and pricing a couple of days back. It's well worth reading:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lithium-bad-analysis-rumors-joe-lowry/

Excerpt:

'Pundits with limited knowledge are making a big deal of the potential for oversupply based on: the soon to be announced SQM – Corfo agreement, new projects in Australia coming online and the recent Orocobre announcement of plans to expand and Toyota Tsusho’s equity investment. These items along with the fact that price in China as reported by one media outlet dropped a few percent are taken as evidence that the days of high pricing and tight market are coming to an end. Don't bet on it. The tight market will remain into the next decade. That doesn't mean China prices won't fluctuate wildly at times. Let me spout some lithium heresy: the price in China isn't that important, focus on the price in Japan, Korea and ROW. Before most of you were interested in the lightest metal, we have seen widely disconnected prices before.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $61.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $503.1K 13.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 787209 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 333461 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.