LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Was about to post this but thought to myself: bet maxi has...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Was about to post this but thought to myself: bet maxi has already done it. Sure enough...just my thoughts below:

Actually thought it was a good article, not that is there is anything new to reveal. But I do feel Joe gives a bit more detail in easy language that ppl may not have already picked up already. Like choosing Sudbury over somewhere is Aust. for the plant, due to the availability and affordability of sulfuric acid (which they happen to need just 5% of the 1 million tonnes of sulfuric acid produced as a byproduct of Sudbury's smelters).

Also mentions the increased demand for lithium (contrary to reports earlier this year) and that spodumene deposits are becoming more remote and lower grade. Maybe why gxy are going the brine route with SDV whilst living off/upgrading/expanding Mt.C.

Furthermore his lepidolite synopsis is good i.e. it's relatively new in terms exploring/mining and deriving lithium from it. Similarly, keeping Adv Avalon Materials' Sep Rapids as a source of lepidolite as it has an 18.5yr LOM.

The most pleasing excerpts I found were in the last two paragraphs...reiterating that 99.5%+ lithium carbonate is 'consistently' produced from lepidolite via LMax which does not contain mg, fe and cl that are 'particularly problematic for battery grade material'.
    Last edited by w00lfy: 11/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.