PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium podcast- Joe Lowry, page-6

1. 42,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Late means the cash burn increases since every day it is not making revenue is a day more of spending. I would be surprised that projects run on time of completion. Under the current scenario where you have major market noise coming from US volatility infecting the mindset of investors, ST traders are looking for any reason why they should sell.

Not sure if this has any implication to the sector makeup from smh.com. ORE seems to be the least destruction of valuation in the sector. With the way that sell off last week in US I am expecting this volatility to continue for many months if 2015 is an indication. You either strap on and don't read the daily signals or stay on the sidelines until all this volatility subside. Each day our markets are trying to second guess what happens tonight in the US as the gyrations are moving in a 1000 point DOW whipsawing. Just look at the VIX and you see there is a lot to come especially with the CPI and various US economic indicators coming up very soon.

"Lithium miners climbed on Monday, with Orocobre up 1.9 per cent, Galaxy Resources up 3 per cent and Western Areas up 1.5 per cent.
    Citi analyst Clarke Wilkins recently upgraded Galaxy and Orocobre to buy, saying that the recent dips in share prices for the firms looks overdone.
    Industrial grade lithium carbonate spot is around US$20k/t, with Citi forecasting US$17.5k/t in 2018, US$14k/t in 2019 and US$7.5k/t long-term.
    According to Citi, Orocobre is pricing in US$7,750/t and Galaxy is pricing in U$7,000/t for LiCO3 and US$400/t for SC6.
    "While there is a supply side response coming through, I still think the demand story may be underestimated and would be a buyer of both here," Mr Wilkins said."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.