TKM 6.25% 3.4¢ trek metals limited

I totally agree, we have excellent prospects but Marshall is...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I totally agree, we have excellent prospects but Marshall is asleep at the wheel (unlike the the old TV commercial when your car battery dies as your driving over the railway crossing- you definitely don't want to holler for this 'Marshall'). I am a larger holder and couldn't and won't sell at theses prices. It has cost me dearly because I have missed out on other more worthy opportunities led by proper serious CEO's. I initially gave him the benefit of the doubt but that was misguided. Let me give you an example: please look at the interview he did which you can view on their website (trek metals- asx investor interview) fast forward to 1 minute and 42 seconds and watch him giggle and laugh and look away whilst the interviewer (Eliza Gee) is asking him a serious question what's this guy on? Next he gives his inaugural presentation as CEO and dedicates a good portion talking about himself and his life story, Finally does a self indulgent cover shoot in the West Australian newspaper (first time executives in their Armani suits) like a promo for up and coming Hollywood soon to be stars of the 1980's- Charlie Sheen etc.. (so tacky- hope we weren't billed for that). Although it's paywall- just google exactly "Trek metals First-time executives take over at the top of asx" and you will see a screenshot picture of the the front of the article.
    This is serious everyone! Your loyalty should always be based on deeds, not silent promises. We're being made a joke of whilst this up and commer wants to build his personal brand awareness for other endeavors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $13.49K 427.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29177 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 107389 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.