PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Yes I think it will eventually all flow down to the miners....

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Yes I think it will eventually all flow down to the miners. Where else could it possibly flow down to??
    The brines will get their share but for all the reasons we like our hard rock so too will the battery sector.
    Plus let’s feel good we’re not in a country where other problems exist which affect a mines ability to supply. PLS is ready and waiting to supply any growth in demand expected to arrive in due course as we can see the demand side metric continues to gather momentum.
    We have a functioning mine, plenty of quality spod, improving costs forecast, significantly connected customers, growing future demand, safe nation, experienced mining nation, close to port and to Asia, downstream opportunities, compliant BOD with all regulations and best practices.
    I know some think our market cap is high based on current line in the sand lack of sales/profits but I’ve said it before that I’d be prepared to eat humble pie if the sp wasn’t closer to a $1 this time in 2020.imo.
    I’m just a retail investor and keep looking for opportunities but am confident PLS is going to be a great investment once things start moving on the demand side.
    The world is undergoing a huge shift and imo we PLS investors are in the box seat. It’s not easy but I try to ignore the SP and focus on what’s coming down the pipeline.
    Bring it on I say.
    Last edited by Sonaray: 27/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.