PLS 4.45% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

lithium pressure cooker, page-311

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @Ikappo. Quote: "Lithium will NOT be surpassed in the near future. Li will reign for 30+years very likely 50+years." As for you dissertation on market forces regarding Lithium.
    As they said about Bottom, in A Midsummer Night's dream. If you are going to break wind, 'Tis better you break in before, than behind.

You are lucky I am 75. Otherwise I would file that prediction, and play it
    back to you in twenty years time. Or Pay for it to be printed large, in all our major newspapers. I would hope, you would have the decency, to a least blush.

Post WW1 prediction. "Aeroplanes are great. But for shifting lots of passengers and freight between continents, by ship will be the only way".

If you haven't noticed, no one goes from anywhere to anywhere by ship any more. The luxury cruises only go around in circles, basically. I tried recently to try to catch a ship to Asia. Most of the Travel Agents did not even understand my request, but tried to book me on a cruise at enormous cost. Back in 1967 I caught the Australis (Chandris Line) from Sydney to Auckland. It was on its way to the USA. When time is not of the essence, ship is the only way to fly.

EEerk....Marum.(El gato mareado)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.130(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.398B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.92 $2.79 $56.11M 19.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 231594 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 28889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.