EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

Lithium price

1. 103 Posts.
    Guys,
    Do you know a good website that shows the current AND historical Lithium Carbonate spot prices? (without getting charged obviously)
    I have not been able to find a good one unfortunately. I have found one website (link below) that shows the current spot price in China, but no trends unfortunately.
    Note that the current price in China is 144,500 RMB/ton according to this website, which is about 21,214 US$/ton. An incredible price by the way...... Especially remembering EUR's independent mine study (from 27 April) that showed an NPV of ca. 95 mln at a price of US$10,500/tonne!! (and only 6.30 million tonnes of resources)
    The same study also said: "NPV10 increases about 100% for 10% increase in lithium carbonate price", see page 11.
    So, at the current price of ca. 21,000 US$/ton, and expected resources of > 13 mln tonnes, what NPV could we expect?
    Based on the numbers above, with a 100% increase in Lithium carbonate price, NPV should be around a billion already..... ignoring even the expected increase in resources, which will easily double in the next few weeks. Happy days, this project is a winner!!!

https://price.metal.com/prices/other-minor-metals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.