LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

With Albermerle mothballing part of its operations, and the...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    With Albermerle mothballing part of its operations, and the Lithium price dropping further, its becoming slightly worrying.
    On the flip side, with Uranium charging ahead (I have no Uranium shares), it gives some positivity to clean energy and the likes.

Part of the argument for Uranium is the expected demand on the grid by EV's, charging stations, etc.
    How long before we see Lithium flip and will it defy current considered futures?

I speculate this will only occur if the West decides to stop focussing on the Chinese spot price and refinement, etc becomes part of Western production in a bigger way.

Any thoughts? I've written this before the ASX opens and purely inviting where we think this is going?? LIke a lot of people on here, I'm a Lithium bull, but I'm also looking at when a $1.90 / share company is going to crack through the $1.00 mark.

I haven't thrown in all the Google searching, etc. as I think sometimes there is a lot of that without a pure focus on what people think.
    I think LTR is going to drop considerably today, I missed out on the last couple of days uptrend, which was sickening to watch. So, hopefully an opportunity to buy the dip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.