AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Lithium prices, page-296

1. 8,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2875
    Can you bulls not be more consistent for starters.

We have @AOF saying he is fine with the SP dropping and cares not one bit how low it goes (seems strange if your long but each to there own), then others that seem to be worrying, which I think is probably right.

IMO AKE is having an ABC correction which has been brought about by macro events.

The big concern now is what are the chances of a full on global recession?? The real economy has yet to feel the pinch yet of higher interest rates.

If there is a recession globally People tend not to buy cars when they lose their jobs, and legacy manufacturers still need to sell lots of ICE vehicles to fund there transition plans to EV, that will not be good in the short to medium term if the numbers are not met.

Also Why is the market still shunning the high Spod prices ($7017 COF SC6 PLS)?

At some point they are not going to put in another record price and show a drop. Best stop reporting them IMO as don’t seem to help SP much.

On a more positive note, I am keen to put more coin on the table here and PLS but need to be convinced the bottom is in, and June’s like this , it is invariably 29th / 30th when that happens, but US June CPI and July Fed next meeting are then only another 2 weeks behind.

GLTAH

Last edited by GARETH78: 24/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.