AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Hopefully not too many retail have been flushed out with this...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    Hopefully not too many retail have been flushed out with this last drop. Future looking incredibly bright. We have gone from 10s of millions positive cash margins to 100s of million in a couple of quarters and the expansions have not come online yet. There is mention of 3x the output of LME by 2026 and even though some so called analysts are trying to keep a lid on things, going by those charts above prices don’t look like coming down anytime soon, not in a big way anyway. That gap between supply and demand increases nicely over the decade ahead.

I don’t think us long termers can complain too much about the SP range over the last few months. Looks like we will be locking in a couple of hundred million in profits each quarter before the expansions. Have about $600 million in the bank, plenty to finish off the expansions and build JB. I am more excited about our future now than at any stage over the last 10 years. Other then those doing a bit of trading you would have to think that you would have to have rocks in your head to sell now that it has had a healthy retrace.

Onwards and upwards. Here’s to living off the divies and rising SP.

Should not be too long before we hit $1 billion profits which could potentially double when everything comes online. All with very large lifespans. What’s not to like. Other than the odd converter there doesn’t seem the need to go after anything new. It would be nice if the current drilling at Mt Cattlin finds a bit more spod to extend the mine life there.
    Last edited by Cadel: 26/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.