AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Lithium prices, page-602

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    id say 4 to 5 years (any solid state battery for mass consumption will accelerate this), as no Battery Management system like for current Li Iom batteries, plus eliminates the chance of a combustion event

Fleet buyers, City Councils and Govt (wishing to show an inkling of "progressive" thinking), will be making more "look at me" noise
    The more you hear that noise, the closer it gets

Id recommend looking at Sandy Monroe and "The limiting factor" on youtube as excellent sources of info to give you some informed insights as to where we are and where things are going

btw I run a diesel golf (dirty fuel) and pay 42.5c per litre in excise (ex GST) and consume at 3.8L/100 = excise of $16.15/100km (which is better that a Toyota Camry Hybrid)

Thing is, with the current Vic got rate of 2.5c / km , I am paying approx $9 less in tax by sticking to a dirty fuel
    As soon as the Govt Policy makers can stop acting like dicks and think about logical incentives, this will help at the mirco leve

Something like, 2.5c per km for Medium size car, 2.0c for small car and 3.5 for larger 4 wd, which approximates to reflect road wear and tear
    The Andrews / Pallas num nuts aren't sophisticated enough with their thinking to recognise this critical factor (as a sense of fairness)

Just wait until the Km rate gets a CPI adjustment, not an excise as current (you can bet on this), these govt departments wont be able to help themselves (salivating at the thought of extra revenue to swill around with the utmost incompetence)

When you look at it and think about the importance of the environment and mesh that against beaurocratic (sic) snouts in the trough it will be an interesting watch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.