EMH 12.8% 41.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Lithium Projects Review

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    RFC Ambrian has completed a Lithium Projects Review dated 23 Nov 2023. (Sorry my tech deficiencies don't allow me to attach it). This is a very detailed review of 31 projects including 26 hard rock lithium projects (as well as brine projects) at the development stage using project data collected directly from company reports, feasibility studies, technical papers and news sources. A ranked list is made of 26 high profile candidates which the analysts believe are the most promising targets for M and A activity. Each of the ranking tables is based on 10 project factors that the analysts believe investors may consider with green lights given to the most positive factors and red the least positive. To calculate the overall ranking in each ore type and the overall ranking the reserve size was double weighted (which obviously favours Cinovec) while the overall project factors were equally weighted. It is noted that these lists will be dynamic as many earlier stage projects will expand their resources through further exploration and refine and optimise their mine design and, as a result, capex, operating cost and input prices will also likely change.
    For the Cinovec Project, according to the graph, a cash operating cost of about US$/6300/tonne is used. No red lights are allocated and Cinovec is provided the 3rd best overall ranking.
    This is an excellent detailed review. Please read it and provide your thoughts.
    I agree with Tsibis that, given the importance of this project to not only The Czech Republic but the whole of Europe, I think it is more likely than not that funding will be provided even if the economics of the project are marginal for the next 4-5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.060(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $50.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 41.0¢ $33.08K 79.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34280 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 4500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.