EMH 10.3% 16.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. Yeah got to say...

1. 1,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Thanks for the information, much appreciated. Yeah got to say that majority of those catalysts the SHs have been waiting for years, not sure how realistic it is for their status to change in the next 4-8 weeks. I appreciate your forecast on DFS being at least 3 months away, I do not buy into the arguments that it will come in January.

It is interesting to think that EMH have been trying to work the EU system for sooo long and yet they are moving sooo slow, I do not understand how can EU exist as a functional society and do absolutely nothing on the matters of critical importance (i.e. industrial resources supplies autonomy). It makes no sense to me, USA and Canada have both moved on, and EU is still spinning its tires years later.

Another concerning trend is that despite the downtrending Li macro environment status, a much lesser part of the same deposit on the German side is getting faster development and despite being a much smaller deposit have secured both the finance and managed to maintain a much higher SP in comparison to EMH. Not really sure what to make of that, as they are our direct competitor for both finance and offtakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.