GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Say hope, gday. This may or may not apply to your situation and...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    Say hope, gday. This may or may not apply to your situation and is my view. There are people with many different perspectives and opinions on public forums, HC is just one of them. The first thing to understand is why we are here. Are the people here to share investment ideas, beat their chest or gamble.
    Before investing in any company, one must understand what the intrinsic value is. The replacement cost at the time or near future. There are over two hundred lith comp, only few are selling a product.
    At a shopping center, there are over two hundred stores, only six are trading , which of the businesses do you want to invest in.
    Mid last year Tesla was still a concept and now its sale surpass others that have been in the business for over one hundred years.
    Electric vehicles are replacing ICEs, not the other way around. Lithium chemicals are making this happen. Galaxy is one of a few chemical producers at the beginning of the chain. Going to work in any cities, if the ices are changing to electric, will demand for lithium go up or down. If governments and oil companies are investigating in EVs infrastructure, will demand for lithium increase or decrease? If ICE autos are changing to EVs to stay solvent, the battery factories producers must increase, more megafactories are being built. If the chemicals volume is to increase, the lithium producers must also expand.
    People with money know how to make money. Warren and Bil invest in BYD. Toyota and Softbank in ORE. Posco and Ausbil in GXY. Tesla and Sqm in KDR. Ganfeng and Greatwall in PLS. Bp and Shell EV chargers. The biggest of the bigs, are they all stupid. Their resources are less than people who need to borrow shares.
    Put the emotions aside and assume you are new to lithium. The walls and ground in the company is the same today as last month and next month. If gxy was trading at $1 in Jan and now sitting 2.13, you buy?
    Kdr @50c in Jan now $1. You buy? Or pls @50c Jan now 74c, you buy? As investors, are you following a price line, media opinions, the amount of shares being borrowed or the dpace between the ears?
    Personally, I buy below the replacement cost (intrinsic) when big names buy. My other concern is the price when I sell at a profit. Lithium demand will only increase, many shorters a trapped and can't get out, so they create as much havoc as possible. Goodluck investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.