LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

good morning @TrayonRanger and all my LTR holders, This news is...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good morning @TrayonRanger and all my LTR holders,

This news is absolutely sensational, Tesla the king of EV agreeing with LionTown (eventually no doubt King of Lithium) for our Lithium. I got more excited with Tesla than LG but such Offtake term sheets with platinum clients shows where our board especially Tim and Tony are thinking. This creates the market perception of being bigger than what we are , the market loves enigmatic perception. But our perception is on the journey to reality.

The US feel within our investment community is quite defensive at the moment, Russia easing off absolutely helped DJI jump up. Next headache interest rate hikes , 50 basis points rather than the original 25 basis points , and 6 to 7 of them this year. So uncertainty looms...

Crude oil jumping to ATH now easing , Gold jumping up and now easing , what is going on ??? A lot of uncertainty, confusion. This is heaven for price manipulators riding the highs and lows.

I got a few calls from my friends from investment houses about LTR and they again affirmed this is a company to certainly keep an eye on. I said to them again and again ... Guys I have been talking to you guys about LTR since last year so get in and invest. Now we have a US name attached, it will open more interest.

If this was last year where the Feds lowered interest rates , LTR would have raced to $2.00 and looked at cracking $2.00 most definitely. The times now are slightly different, so more patience is needed, certainly for me as the SP has come close to my original entry points from last year. Yes, I could have sold @$1.99 twice then again at $1.88 simply to buy again at $1.35 but I hung on. It hurts abit as I could have been sitting on a much larger holding now... but I shall wait and exercise patience

This news is absolutely sensational Tesla and I cannot wait for Buldania news, am so so curious about Buldania as we have 2 assets and interested to see what transpires with Buldania.

On another interesting front, I will by flying to London UK this Friday to start on a brand new project for the ASX. I can't give out much details but will involve 14 top brokerage, investment and wealth management houses. I started on Wall Street recently, now London. It was a humble request to a dear friend at Wall Street ( my uni friend) to get me back into Wealth and Investment strategy management and he came through. Made a few calls and things worked out... and I am glad to becoming more productive.

I hope to let you guys know why flying to London for the ASX, maybe in 2 weeks time or less after contracts signed. But as my career starts to ignite so does my beloved LTR , a symbiotic relationship. As we were both stagnant for the last few weeks.

I am glad to finally smile and throughly miss Sydney and her beautiful beaches and the lovely blue mountains. My home away from home. I have Sydney in my mind so it will become reality soon, am always positive.

I hope you guys are all well and keep smiling, @FlashPoint , @GGG77 , @Goldilocks , Cashie , NorthernMunkey , and all the rest

"Fear is a reaction; Courage is a choice" Be courageous always

respect and regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.