LTR 1.61% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-138

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Hey haplo, good evening mate,

Just had a quick glance over the first few pages of PLS report today, once kids and missus settle down to watch some telly I'll dig a little deeper, anyway,

1) by looking at the chart of production, I've guestamated a 10 % production drop , in my opinion nothing to worry about, Just the market participants jumping at shadows,

If the production was 20 30 40% drop then I would shit myself and I would be selling, so,

2) reminds me of another company DCN I think it was a few weeks ago blaming the contracter, how funny, see theirs a pattern occurring in the industry now,

Anyway, I'll read some more and come to my conclusion later,

For me, I'm not selling one share in LTR at the slightest bit of jumping at shadows drama, shit happens in business mate,

Some things just happen no matter how well we plan our day to day affairs,

Mate I still lose ewes and lambs and I keep the nutrition up to them and I add in an ol timers recipe,

I can only control what I can and manage what I can't, I blow the brains out of foxes when I see them, but I don't always get them like that so now my next layer of defence is trapping, and that takes time and patience, the out come is still the same I'll blow the f,,,, brains out, the foxes will always come and go as long as I have lambs,

Any way, My point is, doesn't matter how well we plan things, there's always someone or something that comes along and says, "I'm gonna piss you of today, let's see if you can get out of this"

I laugh at everything now, but on Friday night I almost burst out crying when I had a flat tire on my tractor and I had 5 tonnes of barley seed to go in the ground on Saturday morning and I had no compressor on the farm,

Picked up the phone, rang the neighbour, no worries Jase,

Shit happens mate, well get a f,,,, up soon in LTR, I garrantee it, I'll just take as it comes and laugh,

I know how life works, Just laugh because the stresses of life will kill you, sooner or later, and im not going to die from stress, lol,

All the best mate, I hope you kill the pig,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.020(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.19 $7.736M 6.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43813 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 5420 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.24 $1.19 1796946
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.