LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi Goldilocks, I agree completely regarding buy in and shares...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Goldilocks, I agree completely regarding buy in and shares held. I feel I was so late to the party. First buy in around 40c and kept buying all the way up to 2.19 and then went hell for leather under 1.20 in June and July 2022. If I knew in 2020 what I know now…but I am also thankful for what I knew in June 2022 was to buy as much as possible. For me now it’s all accumulation. I try to not care what happens day on day though some suck. each time I see Tony present or read some report about issues in demand v supply or growth in 2023 2024 being only 20% CAGR or so with only KV coming online I find days like today a blessing to buy under $2. The dividend prospects are amazing but so is the ultimate potential of buldania and expansion. Red Baron put up a great post yesterday regarding GL1 v LTR. What stood out to me was the valuations were comparing them on a like for like stage. I hold both, but no DFS or FID for GL1 cmon v LTR. CRAZY. I just feel the next 24 months are going to life changing. Not everyday, but overall and because I’ve been going volume a few more bags for me is life changing. Thanks for all your posts and to all the regulars. I’m still sucking information in and feel I can’t contribute much but the contribution of regular posters is much appreciated. would love a Yacheng Bali Rolex one day, I know not all agree but it cracks me up at times. GGG a special thanks your posts are also worthy of a mention in a separate thread along with vmp and Anatol of course and many more. I’m also following the posts today regarding GS reports etc that have been respectfully handled. As a relative newby it is very helpful to have it play out as it did today. Long love the king (of the jungle)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.