LTR 0.63% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-1528

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    agree with your comments with regard to increased demand and economic lithium project should make some investor smile eventually

your other comment -‘whether KV is viable now is a mute point, because it almost certain,t will be a little ways down the road’...hmmm yes possibly, but not really; IMO LTR KV feasibility studies would be very grim indeed.

yes common economics as demand grows , prices increase , but then the search for further supply kicks (new mines sprout or existing miners ramp it up) ; we’ve seen this before where a box full of explorers turned their sights to lithium when lithium started to grab the headlines 3-4 years ago , a number of fledgling lithium miners sprouted and ....well here we are ; so the price needs to get up there and hold...it gets up there, that’s fine, but and as we are seeing now even with current producers , it needs to hold or you will fold; with spod concentrate currently running below a tonne..even the likes of AJM ( basically dead ) A40 (buried) and PLS (stay quite it may pass are really struggling / looking terminal ..... you kinda get (hopefully) to understand why a project which would actually need pricing to be a lot higher to even start to turn profit, would be a huge concern for financiers ?

‘’the lithium cartel were able to control the market by fluctuating supply outputs ; LTR would be very susceptible to such movements ; spod pricing increasing back up to 650++ would start to release the choke on the likes of PLS / AJM Some . LTR on the other hand still wouldn’t be economic . 800-850 PLS / AJM et al begin to increase production and demand dependent of course effecting market price....LTR turning percentage even profits at these level ...hmm I don’t know about that , I think they’d still need more. Anyway just my opinion

’why am I hear if we are suppose to fend for ourselves’

just paying a visit ; there’s a few LTR dust-heads that are over on the African thread, day in day out sharing their empty vessel opinion .... so I just came to have a look to see what all the hype / fuss was about over here . Rather underwhelming fwiw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.903B
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.5¢ 78.5¢ $6.351M 8.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 391524 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 47493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.