LTR 3.33% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

Take a bow, @anatol. Words will remain insufficient to thank you...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Take a bow, @anatol. Words will remain insufficient to thank you for your invaluable contributions in educating me and many of us holders us here with evidence-based research on what we were invested in. Thank you for selflessly putting hours of your time into researching and then sharing it on the platform for so many of us to benefit from. I have had the privilege of learning so much from you over the past four years and for that I am very grateful. I first stumbled across Liontown Resources in May 2019 by mere coincidence. As someone who had just started their investing journey on the ASX (I was probably one month into it), I was unaware of the value the company I had just bought into possessed. It wasn’t until I started reading about the company on the LTR HotCopper forum from respectable members like yourself and long term holders that I started realising the monstrosity of Liontown and a world-class company that was in the making. I am sorry to hear that circumstances forced you into selling a fair chunk of your shares. Unfortunately, my journey also hasn’t been a smooth sailing and has been somewhat similar in that at one point the size of my holdings pretty much halved when I was going through tumultuous times. I always hoped to buy more shares when I could afford to increase my holdings. The shorters tried to shake us to the core, did everything they could but I always believed in the fundamentals of the company - so much so that I sold a property late last year and put all the proceeds from the sale into buying more LTR - half of the funds was supposed to be for clearing debts but I wanted to throw every single dollar into buying LTR and pay off the debt progressively by sacrificing my lifestyle because I understood what the company was about. Again thanks to you and our LTH contributors for the education - which of to me is of more value than the type of education I would get from a financial advisor or an accountant. Had I listened to a financial advisor, they would disapprove of such an investment decision - I can smile now and say I am glad I didn’t.

So, from the bottom of my heart, a sincere thank you @anatol and look forward to seeing you someday, hopefully at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.030(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.254B
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 94.0¢ 83.5¢ $48.47M 54.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1009895 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 149856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.