LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

Great article @TrayonRangerThis just reconfirms my belief that...

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3114
    Great article @TrayonRanger

This just reconfirms my belief that spod prices can double from here. While the likes of GS may have wanted us to believe prices will fall to less than $1000 USD /T, and I've no doubt this was nothing more than to manipulate IMO, we've not gone anywhere near these values. On the contrary we're on the turn around where we are now. See@ChocolateTeapot 's regular updates.

5-6 months ago PLS BMX auction prices were SC6 equivalent of >8000 USD $/T. Back then there was some increase in demand but nothing compared to what we are likely to face going forward. The article posted by TR highlights an even bigger desperation coming I believe, and it's not like it's a new theory or expectation. These are signs of a deficit approaching of which has been anticipated. The PLS BMX prices have never seen a deficit period so if 8k/T is easily achieved only 5-6 moths back what will occur when demand vs supply REALLY begins to build?

We've been momentarily interrupted by repetitive Covid lockdowns in China, worldly fears surrounding recession and the markets reaction to that and of course high interest rates as part and parcel plus China's decision to dip into their lithium reserves rather than to place orders in turn causing a sense of lesser demand for lithium. The fact is the predicted deficit is still on its way and nothing other than a worldly devastation will stop it. Also, when it comes to the predicted time and year that an oversupply will re-establish itself wherever you look it's less likely to be as predicted. More and more plans for resources are on the rise. If anything over the last few years the predictions for what is coming into supply is becoming less accurate in our favour. No AVZ anytime soon, Geothermal processes proving not such a walk in the park, Serbia sending RIO on their bike, Chile nationalising their resources and the implications that may cause etc. etc.

So where will we end up? I don't see why we won't end up with $10k USD/T SC6 prices achieved. And if you believe the same then punch these numbers into@Anteviariel 's most up to date spreadsheet for dividends and share price potential. It will blow your mind!

Where in a great place legends! Bring on that squeeze@grasschoppa

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.794B
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 73.5¢ $12.03M 16.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 339920 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 109036 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.