LTR 0.55% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hey Drumo,I ended up going. It was a great presentation. Grant...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145

Hey Drumo,

I ended up going. It was a great presentation. Grant was the first to present and started off with a bang. In terms of the content, it was similar to the Macquarie Investor Presentation that TO presented last week.

Summarising the areas that were presented:

1) US IRA and EU critical acts subsidies - the competitive advantage we have over several other producers that our customers have access to
    2) Political stability/jurisdiction - WA being one of the best jurisdictions in the world and why Liontown shareholders have invested ~$900 million
    3) KV resource scale and quality - longevity and scalability how it favours downstream conversion. The potential for growth it provides.
    4) KV construction update - the phenomenal progress we have made on site since the first blast in January (as we all know how rapidly evolving it has been). There was a picture of the Mount Mann open pit. Spoke about DSO and the commercial progress advancement that has been made on selling the product. He joked about how some of the shareholders went down to the port and took pictures of the SAG mill before Liontown employees even knew that it was in the country - thanks to the amazing job the guys have done tracking the ship . The Dragonfly accommodation village - spoke about how unique it is and the fact that it was built with the acknowledgement from the Tjiwarl people and also acknowledged the Tjiwarl people.
    5) Played the most recent video of the construction progress that was shared last week - a picture (footage) speaks a thousand words. Need not say more. It was self explanatory to show the progress being made on site. Reinforced how the team were on track to meet the production timeline by mid next year.
    6) Spoke about how the original mine plan had an expansion to about 700k tonne of spodumene in 2029 which is an equivalent throughput of 4 million tonnes and how we are looking at exploring opportunities to expand that figure and bring it forward to take advantage of the high Li prices in the near-term. He spoke about how that really favours us given our current offtake agreements with LGE, Ford and Tesla (I suppose he was referring to the fact that we have the option of upping the quantities). He said that this could provide us with the initial feed for our first train of Lithium for the refining. Acceleration of downstream?
    7) Spoke about our plan to vertically integrate and how integrated producers have a huge advantage in terms of the profits/re-rating over those that may not necessarily go down that path
    8) Buldania - spoke about how lithium deposits in and around the area could provide logistics and infrastructure developments as opposed to assets that are isolated. Spoke about continued exploration and reminded about the Mineral resource update that’s coming on later in the year.
    9) Q&A - answered the questions really well - i) “If there is an intention to develop Buldania”. Well, you all can guess what the answer is - Buldania is an asset on its own.

ii) If there are other clients other than Ford and Tesla and if there are Chinese investors.

Mentioned LGE is also one of our offtake partners. Mentioned how originally the three of them combined
    were taking 90% of our production at 500k t. However, he said we have now expanded to 3m tonnes. More material for spot sales and more material for downstream. Clarified we don’t have any Chinese partners nor any Chinese investment.

It was received extremely well by the audience. It was a class presentation by Grant.

Last edited by batey1: 08/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.0¢ 88.0¢ $20.59M 22.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48924 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 187120 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.