LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-16755

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Northen_munky @Rajiv51 @Drumo @GGG77@Shutts@Nicko59 @golden6 @rednoff

You are most welcome guys.

Spot on @TrayonRanger . Given Grant's expertise in the field of commercial and corporate development, I think he will be pivotal in the overall commercial development including spot sales as he also brings over a wealth of knowledge from Rio.

Hi @Lilow, no problem at all. Regarding takeover, although the MC for the programme did say Grant would speak about the development of the Kathleen Valley and provide some insight from the corporate angle regarding the takeover of the company, Grant did not delve into it as such. However, the biggest takeaway from yesterday's preso was the confidence with which Grant spoke about in relation to the future of the company. As cliche as it may sound, I don't think we should underestimate the fact that the project is on schedule and hitting all critical milestones, which a lot of companies are struggling with given the challenges that surround them. As there was also a lot of focus on going downstream, the management are very committed and determined to not just get Kathleen Valley to production but beyond production. Hence, my own interpretation from the whole situation is that the management would not entertain a takeover that easily as there is a far-sighted vision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.