LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

The positives:Tier 1 asset.Long term fundamentals.Great...

1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    The positives:
    Tier 1 asset.
    Long term fundamentals.
    Great location.
    Development on time.

The negatives:
    $300mil funding shortfall.
    Construction prices still rising.

The solution:
    Resolve funding shortfall.

Albemarle are being opportunistic. It would not surprise me if we have trouble getting our DSO away easily. Anyone else taking DSO other than the Chinese? How much sway over potential Chinese DSO customers would Albemarle have, versus our offtake partners in Tesla or LG Energy? The industry is so intertwined they all have Chinese connections.
    I'm sure Albemarle would use their influence so that things are as difficult for us as can be, given they want to acquire us cheap. If I was Albemarle, I would be making it clear to any friends of mine to not deal with LTR.
    I have faith in our BOD to navigate the correct path. They say no dilution and I believe this. I'm sure they are trying hard for some government or offtake partner funding, as this will provide the cheapest funding for our needs. I think this will likely happen first before any DSO anouncement. All speculation of course.
    We seem to be far apart in idea of valuations. ALB may not be engaging anymore. This could be another reason for the change in language from TO today. I'm sure the BOD are focused on delivering this project anyway. Best they come hard for us or go away anyway. This is pretty much what TO is saying too imo.
    We just have a small funding hurdle to solve, which we will. Then we will be into production and a much deserved re-rate will follow. As always, the road is not smooth but this only makes victory ever so sweet.
    All imo.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.