LTR 1.79% 82.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-17103

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    I totally agree @GGG77!
    I would like to add something to this:
    The way I see Big Tony, he is not a man of empty words.
    He has charisma and always follows up his words with action.
    He is climbing steeply up the career ladder and wants to show everyone that, in contrast to countless blah blah CEOs, he should always be listened to closely and attentively.
    He is also interested in his reputation.
    The timing of this interview and the statements made indicate to me that the financing of the additional 300 million is about to be finalised.
    For the same reason, a CR is now effectively ruled out for me (not that I ever considered it)!
    TO reported with similar conviction the positive negotiations with countless interested parties even before the purchase agreements with Tesla and Ford were officially announced only a short time later.
    Therefore, I am firmly convinced that we will have the 300 million off the table in a few days/weeks.
    I'm listening every word of him very closely and imo the shortys should do the same if they were somewhat capable of learning....
    Big Tony is in an extraordinary position of power and I think he is enjoying it to the full at the moment!
    He is the man of the moment and he will still achieve great things on his way up...
    Hopefully with Liontown for a long long time!
    Last edited by Tünnes: 24/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.