LTR 1.64% 90.0¢ liontown resources limited

I feel a bit agitated today, so excuse my mullings.Australia's...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I feel a bit agitated today, so excuse my mullings.
    Australia's Coal fired power stations account for approx,80% of baseload electricity , so 20% for renewables.
    Australia has 22 c.f.s, with Adani 23, exporting to India.
    China has over 1000, and reported to be building 43 this year alone, Russia, india plus 20 more. I don't get statements like this. Why the hell does this country have to be comparing ourselves with others??.
    So for cheap energy we either go nuclear or burn coal . Or LNG which we have heaps of except for availability due to complete Government mismanagement - except for W.A. - onya Alan Carpenter.
    If anyone believe's in global warming then too late, we are already cooked . Global Warming is not the problem we face - in fact it's simplistic and pretty well insignificant. Stand back, look out your window, go for a walk, get out into the countryside. Have a look at the combinations of water, air, chemical pollution and soil degradation that's around and perhaps you'll have the right to comment.
    Renewables, are the reason for high electricity prices, Sorry there, it's well documented that the Electricity Market is currently the most lucrative business in Oz, returning up to 29% due to what the Suppliers/Wholesalers/Retailers are getting away with - did anyone see Joe Hockey's immediate 9% reduction all those years ago??. Didn't we have all the promises in the world leading up to the Election?. It won't happen.
    $700,000 approx, costs for a windturbine, subsidised by taxpayer money, 70% of profits go overseas ,what a joke. Yep, it's a joke OK - the biggest joke in OZ's history. No OZ companies would step up - Super Funds, Future Fund, Banks blah blah - to take advantage of what was/is offered and mostly they still don't.
    A massive feel good exercise. Got to pull them down and scrap them after 25 years. ( confirmed by Australia 's largest wind farm in the southern hemisphere murrawarra, western victoria.)
    So, greenies take note go nuclear., for minimum emissions.

don't be scared because of the ..ium at the end.
    Take lith..ium..., the only (mainly) reason we invest in lithium1
    ....Elon musk, 2 ....china....is because they are spending
    billions on healthcare and are combatting that with Ev's in built,up cities. Not because they care. And where do all those countries get theiruranium from,!
    So rant over, save the planet.= go nuclear, and invest in.....
    Ltr
    I ain't no Greenie - in fact I reckon that the only true Wilderness is between a Greenie's ears but jeepers, cebu4u, Take a break, grab a beer, kick back, research and reflect a bit more.
    Michael.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 92.0¢ 89.0¢ $9.918M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113970 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 20424 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.