LTR 3.33% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

I really want all of us to achieve our dream of dividends and...

1. 3,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2444
    I really want all of us to achieve our dream of dividends and capital gains from this incredibly rewarding stock with its exceptional management. Over recent weeks and months we have seen the potential acquirers and their associates providing their own liquidity to the market through borrowed shares that they sell to themselves to drive down or drive up the price at will. In other words create volatility and cast doubt in the minds of our fellow retail shareholders...this has ultimately resulted in the increase in short position currently evident. It has happened largely because we retail holders are sitting on our hands and waiting patiently until after production commences and we start to see the SP we deserve.

I think this post I wrote a few months ago remains relevant.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/68115942/single

I still have not sold a single share since mid 2019 and if all of us continue to hold the line, support our management and board, and follow the actions of our illustrious major shareholder Tim Goyder, we will indeed achieve our goal in my opinion. This is just my own strategy and not advice.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.030(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.254B
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 94.0¢ 83.5¢ $48.47M 54.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1009895 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 149856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.