LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

The whole deal plays to ALB favour. They have capped the price,...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    The whole deal plays to ALB favour. They have capped the price, so regardless of whether we enter the asx100, ship material and get cash, complete hurdles toward production, this won’t go above $3. In the interim, while big players may consider it, BHp, Rio, these are conservative companies, they will stick to their knitting. Alb have their eye firmly on the the prize, and always have, and will progress it as quickly as they can to the point where Ltr can not pursue other offers. They will then take their time. Small holders will bail out. Anything they buy under $3 is a bonus for them and offsets the short costs. While they can’t vote those shares, every small holder they neutralise, increases the likelihood of owner approval. They have time on their side, when Lit prices go up, production hurdles are crossed, they can more easily get the finance lined up for the purchase. It’s like buying a house ahead of a booming market with a binding offer at todays price. FIRB will welcome them with open arms. They have been underestimated, they played the long game and their timing is impeccable. They will get a brand spanking new mine, at $3 ready to go in July next year for $3 a share. The proposition that this is a cunning play by the LTR board is not supported by any logic, it simply does not add up. The board have sold, it’s a done deal as far as they are concerned. Was Chalice the straw they were looking for? Who knows. All my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.