LTR 0.00% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-18240

1. 11,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    I've just made another coffee, time for another listen. I remember last year being on a 15-day sailing trip with 9 others, from all around the world and the price was around 96cents. I was the eldest, all professionals on board, brokers, economists, a diplomat etc, and then there was me. When it came for my intro, I mentioned the stock market and LTR and how the market paid for my travels. You've never seen phones come out so quickly. Every day they would update me on the share price, I too was checking, but never had my phone out. 15 days later the price was $1.36c
    Today I am witnessing $3.00. LTR has been my baby for a few years now and I so desperately want us to go to production, independent of others.
    I don't know what to think or believe anymore. Monday is a new trading day, lets see what happens. I've paid a deposit for my next trip to Canada & Alaska, 19 days with a small group tour, then 6 weeks solo. Planning to do east and west coast.
    I've only got two shares in my super fund, FMG & LTR, which I have never ever sold, just added. If LTR gets sold, will have to find another one. Will cross that hurdle when it comes to it, if indeed it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $9.543M 9.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 203220 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 31713 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.