LTR 3.42% $1.13 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-186

1. 9,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2391

"1) Do you argue with the mechanic because you know their job better, 2) with the accountant because you know their job better, 3) with your wife because you know a better recipe for that pie? If so hows your life going? Ha ha?!"

1) Yes, when you find they do NOT know what they are on about.
    2) Yes, when it was obvious they did not know what I knew.
    3) I'll put my rhubarb pie up against anybodies - including hers.

"You can go through life never believing the experts but how clever is it to think you know more than everyone else ?"

So it's not clever to be sceptical when you know you've been lied to in the past, discovering that some so-called scientist actually cheat? Just this week we have learned that climate scientist have yet again moved the goal post buy altering historical South Australian recorded temperature records to suit their agenda. There are just too many weak links in the climate change chain with creditable scientist exposing the fraudulence and callin g it out. Is there smog in Beijing - YES. Will volcanoes erupt - YES. Will Australia's effort fix Beijing or reverse the effect of that volcano - NO.

The agenda of the UN is one world government and one of the devices they are using is global warm... err, I mean climate change. We bow down to these guys pumping gazillions into their snout troughs while flailing ourselves with the unobtainable Paris agreement crippling task. Sorry, not drinking their koolaid.

"Conspiracy theorists tend to be white, male and middle aged. Once believing in one conspiracy theory, it is far more likely they will believe in more and more subsequent conspiracy theories regardless how ludicrous..."

Know you are very knowledgeable, but hoped you'd be more open than using the above attack. That argument usually comes when you are in denial, so am a little taken aback and surprised here because I thought we were better than that here. Kind of sad really.

As I suppose others are, I am here for the lunch and care not if they have this view or that, because I believe that everyone is entitled to their belief - you, me and all the rest. IF that view is based on non manipulated fact, then as far as I'm able to grasp the technology, then I'm on board too. BUT, fool me once then shame on you. Fool me twice, then shame on me.

This is guaranteed to get moderated, but in the end, hope we can still be friends with respectfully different beliefs about things.

Cheerz.
    Last edited by TrayonRanger: 22/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.038(3.42%)
Mkt cap ! $2.745B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $6.005M 5.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 53695 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 68121 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.038 ( 2.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 963381
Last updated 13.50pm 24/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.