LTR 1.45% $1.40 liontown resources limited

My take on how things unfolded from putting information...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    My take on how things unfolded from putting information together.
    ALB shocked LTR Sunday evening by calling to say they were not proceeding. Up until that point they remained very keen.
    There is an assumption that they were unable to comes to terms with Gina to secure her shares. ALB financiers were unwilling to provide the finance for only part of LTR. That is understandable given what played out today on ASX between Genesis Minerals and Dacian Gold. For those that don't know, Genesis had to roll out extra money to clean up the remaining 19 per cent of Dacian, after its hand was forced by a few stubborn types who refused to sell into last year’s takeover bid.
    Gina has her reasons. There has not been any collusion between LTR and Gina., that is just ridiculous.
    It doesn't appear Gina is rushing to provide financial backing for the project, so people can draw there own conclusions if that turns out to be the case.
    It seems to be a straight strategic play by Gina. She wins if we execute well and she probably swoops on LTR if we stuff it up. I'm backing LTR to execute well but we will take a big hit in the short term.
    Congrats to all those that traded it all at $3. I got my sister completely out, but myself only 40% out. As I said before, I felt the shorterm downside risk was much greater than shorterm upside risk. This turned out to be correct. I know now I need to look at things as if I was trading my sister's shares and be more ruthless. Too much love and loyalty for this stock has meant lost opportunity to make a good trade. But to be fair, Gina stepping up has also caught management by surprise.
    I'm confident we'll look back and see this as another blip in the share price in the years to come. Painful day but still a great company and better days ahead.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $3.394B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.44 $1.38 $11.31M 8.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 69328 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 49759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.40
  Change
0.020 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.42 $1.44 $1.38 2369066
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.