LTR 0.55% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-188

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hey TR, we are still friends, (well as much as you can be with internet friends)!

I was kind of disappointed my post was not moderated myself to be honest, not that it was so bad by LTR HC standards, but I thought it was pushing it if even mostly tongue in cheek.

Compliments on a most eloquent response I expect nothing less from you.

Though I don't get the U.N climate change conspiracy thing. I agree they are fairly useless, like most larger organizations, but that aside the vast majority of climate scientists agree climate change is largely man mad. Are they part of it? The scientists?

And if so who are the "they" (other than the U.N) behind the coverup?

"They" is always used to lay blame on the evil perpetrator...?

On the demographics of conspiracy theorists, well sorry thats the demographics . Unless that has been fiddled too..

Women do play a part, about 20 percent. They are primarily interested in anti vaccing and chem trails. Its thought this may be as the identify with the primary role of being care givers and these as perceived risks to their children health alarm them.

Just saying if most conspiracy theorist are middle age white males, and that group uncovered the "real thruth" it would be quite unusual that the real truth were only discovered by older white blokes...

But hey is possible I guess. Its could be true.

I personally think about 10 percent of conspiracy theories have some element of truth.

But hey maybe they are all true, the flat earth stuff, the space shifting lizard stuff, the knights temper stuff..its sure a lot more exciting than the boring crap I believe in..

I do find the "Elvis is still alive" stuff appealing.

And if Queen Elizabeth could just really turn out to be a space shifting lizard, well that would be a laugh I reckon.. It would liven the Palace up no end! Ha ha!

Hey Im only joking mate but you see how extreme these ideas can get and everyone who's into "alternative truth" seems to have vastly different boundaries as to where the line of truth v hidden truth starts/ends..

It might just be my naive nature that believes in a future where myself and my family has a chance not in a world where everything is hopelessly skewed against us...

By the time we are old men we might know who is correct.

In the meantime I have a beer and a roof over my head and life is pretty ok I reckon.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.0¢ $9.668M 10.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 132599 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 640069 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.