LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

Yes, I understand and you should know that I am feeling at least...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    Yes, I understand and you should know that I am feeling at least half your pain. Things will get better but it still hurts knowing we could have traded it.
    I don't know why this time it hurts more than when we went from $2:18 to 88c. I didn't sell anything during that time and this time I sold nearly half. So I should be feeling half good at least, but I'm not. Maybe it's because I am am retiring and this time I had made up my mind to sell, but didn't follow through. I spoke with people (sophs) and was told the situation wouldn't drag on and would be resolved in weeks. I misinterpreted this as implying there was a deal in the works, which is why I stayed invested. I thought the last anouncement from Gina had a more positive tone and I thought ALB would be willing to concede a lot to secure future spod supply. It made sense for everyone to work together, but we don't understand the greed and power that motivates the participants. Most of the sophs I know kept at least 50% of their holding.
    People have said to me I've done well to hold on this long. We could have sold multiple times along the way and never even got to where we are today. So, although it's hard, we have to be kind to ourselves and it's good to remember almost nobody executes perfectly.
    I am interested in what ALB does from here. Does it just rely on Greenbushes expansion to supply the Kemerton expansion plans? It would appear they still need to secure more future supply for that plant, and it makes sense that supply comes from within Australia.
    Gina is a formidable force but, if I were ALB, I would start accumulating LTR now on market to get as many as I can cheaply under $3. Gina can't buy any more without lobbing a takeover bid anyhow. Once the 4 month wait is over, I would then lob an on market takeover bid at $3.20 and try to get to 51% by getting key stakeholders (ex-Gina) onboard. Gina probably trumps my bid anyhow but now I'm a significant holder with a blocking stake on Gina and she either deals with me or I sell out to her for good profit. I'm sure there are flaws in my think as it seems to easy.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.