LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-20169

1. 3,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1569
    1. Ganfeng need not sign up to an offtake agreement which locks them to buying it (at a price pursuant to the agreed pricing mechanism) if there is an oversupply - they can simply buy then (in the future) what they need an spot purchases. So why enter to that agreement now? I don’t think you addressed or responded to that aspect of my comment yet. Maybe other supplies that they have had access to or expect to have access to are looking less likely in the (near?) future? Maybe they know something about the future demand side better than third party commentators …??

2. Offtake pricing is not equal to spot market pricing - you ought to know that if you’ve been understanding the spod markets - if you don’t yet understand how that works I suggest you dig a little deeper …

3. Yes spot didn’t that - you’ll see some graphing I did of it at the time on the threads of the company which sold that shipment. But you are presenting it as the “top” of the offtake market pricing - it wasn’t … dig deeper….

4. I agree spod price will go back up in the future - when, well I’d suggest that a Ganfeng sized converter locking itself into offtake increases like this and prepared to take even the extra 50kT AT PLS ELECTION speaks volumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.