LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ok, I am starting to think your posts are more than up ramping....

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Ok, I am starting to think your posts are more than up ramping. Every time you predict the share price will go up, it goes DOWN! and during that period you go quiet. You are either embarrassed that you are wrong AGAIN or hoping buyers will believe you and you sell into their buys.

GR will not make a take over bid around 11/2 as she is not yet interested in acquiring LTR YET! Remember GR said mining is hard and takes time. There is a lot of work TONY and the board have to do. Find lenders, juggle the progress of the mine with the price of Li. At the moment it is uneconomical to mine, truck transport and ship. As such there will be no dividends in 2024/2025 for you greedy holders (holders that did not sell at $3) Tony O will let his options lapse, the share price will continue to drop to between 68 cents and 74 cents ( at this stage, could go lower). There will be no V curve as some of you holders predicted. You will see no substantial rise in share price until PERHAPS sometime in 2025.(earliest) and a $1 share pricer above will not happen for a number of months.

I like the LTR story but too many hurdles now. (long, long, long term not an issue)

All the above is not advice just IMHO!

DYOR!!

Before you keyboard warriors start with your negative/sometimes abusive replies I am prepared to write that if I am proven to be wrong on the above I will not post on the LTR threads again.

remember NOT advice just the opinion of a retired 65YO with a little knowledge in the Li space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.