LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-20844

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743

There is no way in hell that she Gina will be able to dish up some low ball offer like that and think it would work simply because the price dropped so much we are all in such a panic we would cave in and take it. I’d rather ALB return with a $2.50 offer and take that if that was the case. Why would we all go through this shite, just to hand up LTR on a nice little platter for her?

Due to the great bargain price of around the $1 mark, there are probably just as many holders now as there was before the ALB offer, maybe even more, who knows. Many who sold at $3 previously, probably bought back in again after it dropped, so they will want to hold on for another crack or for production now.

We don’t care if she chooses to wait it out to have us all panic. The vast majority of us are waiting for production or very decent offer if bought out. Simple as that. So, unless there is a decent offer for what LTR is worth, the same result will occur as it did with ALB. I suspect though that a low ball offer will not even get past the door into the board-room.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.