LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Seems your the only one amongst the two of us bagging anyone...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Seems your the only one amongst the two of us bagging anyone dude, If you want to go on and on Hero worshipping your champion ten bagger best buddy, that's your prerogative, but I never bagged him, just made a notable mention of the inconsequential achievement as it seems to stand where your friend didn't have the good fortune to exit in a timely fashion.

Thereby hardly worth mentioning the heroics of a buy in position when he's still in there. I don't know his full story, and for all I know he may have sold some to get down to his 0.09 cent average, Good on him, perhaps I shouldn't have had a dig at him,
    But equally so you are doing yourself no better.

.I have been there I know what that's like to buy low and not get out, envisioning things to get a whole lot rosier and being left the bag holder , And I'm not real sure why someone would go out of their way to mention their buy in position??
    But really if the guy wants accolades I will leave that to you, telling everybody what guts he has and the rest of it.
    He is just one of thousands in the right place at the right time with the right amount of expendable resource to take a position at a low uptake, nothing to do with being better than the next guy, that is what's juvenile here, not me but you, harping on and on as if the guy ought be be brought up for the next OBE honors award or Australian of the year award, get over it dude its infantile. And I think I can get better sense from JRSelvidge.

Like I mentioned earlier
    "the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all." Ecclesiastes 9:11
    Last edited by toteman: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $15.00M 15.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.