LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-209

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I didn't know some of that, thanks Bigmarn,

Yes he sounds like a legend Grandad, he and his brother in law, my great uncle were both at Gallipoli (the great uncle probably keen to get away from the sister too)! Ha ha!

Great Uncle is in the famous Pyramid photo,(3rd row). Neither of them went through the Boer war, too young for that.
    I didn't meet grandad, he died of lung cancer long before I was born, he caught a whiff of mustard gas in France.

But I chatted a lot to my great uncle as a kid, he got me into stamp collecting and he answered lots of questions I had as a little kid about the war.
    I didn't know you were not supposed to ask about it, anyway he chatted away with me about everything I asked. I guess nobody else dared ask, or maybe because I was a little kid he opened up.
    He was in the first invasion landing, he was an officer who had done a lot of training with the troops at "Blackboy hill in W.A" prior to the landing.

Apparently (one of his mates told my aunty) that on the way into the bay the Turks started shooting from the the cliff and Aussie soldiers started being hit in the landing barges. Anyway his men liked him and crowded around him to help stop the chance that he might be hit.

Pretty touching really when I heard that, they were all heros.

He told me he thought the turks were good people.
    There was a cease fire or two and he told me he could swap cigarettes (which he loved) for chocolate which he didn't care about during the cease fires.

Tougher times that Ive seen in my life thankfully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.