LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-20967

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743

I’m not either left or right. Cash Hound has posted some valid points. We all have views that will vary in their entirety. The transition to EV,s is a good thing IMO. I am all for it. However, it cannot be done immediately by having nothing for sale but an electric vehicle and no power stations or fuel. That is just common sense. Everything is a process. Our government is not going to fork out the 10,s of billions of $$ needed (possibly hundreds of billions) to do it quickly when there are so many transitional issues and hurdles in place. It is not being right winged to have some common sense. Nor is it right winged to believe we still require many of the available models right now.

Paul Murray is very right in saying that right now, given how things are, the people should not have their right to choose taken from them, especially when there is no viable alternative immediately available. The EV should be a readily available option that has sound infrastructure in place. Get the government to help industry put 15 chargers at every BP, Shell, and Caltex, and every shopping complex etc with access to economically cheap charging, and hey I am all in. Till then we have to have an open mind.

Yep, by the way, my portfolio is based on 93% lithium via LTR and one other. That is another choice I have I guess. I think it is a good one. The other 7% is what I hope to be the cure for cancer in all its forms. smile.png GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.