LTR 1.61% $1.23 liontown resources limited

The Law Of Attraction - well said, I'm on this site to share...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The Law Of Attraction - well said, I'm on this site to share info with like minded people.

HC is great but I'm amazed by the nos. attacking someone for their contribution. The 1on1 banter is tedious.

As for shorters! I have a more positive outlook on them compared to many others. They can provide great opportunity if you have some spare cash.

Purchasing more stock at a lower price will reduce the average cost per share. And increase my holding (obviously).

I believe that shorters are responding to the price of the ore. Spot price goes down and so does the SP. Otherwise I think we might see more of the 'pump & dump' strategy.

Importantly, I believed in my initial decision to buy LTR because of its many good features plus Gina holds just under 20%.

I also like the saying, "avoid trying to catch a falling knife". If the SP falls then if I didn’t believe in the company in the first place, I wouldn't have invested. I just have to wait for the rebound.

Which re-affirms for me that I only loose money if I sell stock at a price, lower than my average purchase price (sure, we may need some cash for a previously unforseen expense).

So shorters aren't "BAD" (just like snakes may be dangerous). They are a part of the environment.

It is a 'given' that the stock will always go up and down. Try not to complain, accept it or talk to a financial adviser.
    Thanks for indulging me

Enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.020(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.19 $7.736M 6.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43813 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 5420 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.24 $1.19 1796946
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.