LTR 4.37% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-21751

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    A very interesting story presented there. BYD really are taking off big time. How this affects LTR is definitely the big question. The story mentions BYD makes their own batteries. From a quick scout online I see a recent story from Jan this year about BYD seeking out a deal with Sigma in Canada, and Oct 23’ BYD seeking out deals with Brazilian lithium mines for supply to aid BYD’s increasing battery production.

It doesn’t really concern me too much where they get their lithium from, the main take on this is that the overall future strategies of expanding worldwide, does help the entire EV story. I cannot imagine 100% of buyers world wide choosing BYD over every single other company, but I do see more and more ICE drivers, looking at cars like BYD and Tesla and saying to themselves, “Hmm is it now time to ditch this for an EV?” That is what I see as the resulting future of BYD’s success. That can only be good for LTR, given their major offtake partners will also enjoy more and more EV market share.

It is not all doom and gloom and IMO things are just getting started. In 10 to 15 years from now, we will see a completely different landscape out there. I’ll probably have my first lithium powered Tesla mobility scooter zipping around the shopping centres by then annoying everybody. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.040(4.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 96.0¢ 92.0¢ $7.097M 7.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 161649 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 611093 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.