LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-219

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Too right Bigmarn, the stress of those kinds of experiences led to excess grog which has probably done nearly as much harm as the wars did.

Nothing was known back then about the shock and stress the forces away or the first responders at home went through or at least not how to treat it.
    I still wouldn't be a copper or ambo or firey even today, the things they have to see and deal with. Tougher blokes than me I know that, your Dad would be proud you remember him so fondly.

We have a pretty easy time don't we...not every country has assets like our mineral wealth in general or LTR in particular which you can make the good life even better?

I just had breakie with some mates including a broker friend. He was saying the top end of town see gold continuing to run and says a lot of clients are watching the lithium/battery metal space and how things are quite undervalued especially hard rock. His opinion was those guys, the ones with lots of money wait and pounce. They are smart and only buy stuff thats undervalued. Eyes are on the WA lithium space but a lot of the bigger money has not gone back in hard yet.

Which leaves a lot of upside I would think in regards to LTR, those guys buy a portfolio like the average one of us just as a appetizer..when serious money starts flowing into LTR it will be quite apparent I believe.

Its been great fun so far for sure, the five bag from 2-10cents is great, better than just fun.
    But when and (I have to say if in there interests of fairness) we get into the twenties or thirties, its so easy for the stock to move around three or six cents in a day. Instead of the current cent or so. Thats when you see your portfolio value really go nuts and the fun really begins..

A few more hoops to shoot, one step at a time, but we are on the way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.