LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-221

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Responding in reverse, from the end of your post,

Yep sell time TR Ive always found a harder choice and thing to pick that the buy time thats for certain.

You have less choice and time to screw around and scratch your head with the buy time generally especially when a stock does a sudden run after months/years static like LTR did..

And when upside is projected to run for so many years based off the EV revolution, when do you sell..?

I guess you keep an eye on the macro economy, internal happenings regarding the stock and don't be too greedy.

Also if some people here are 65 for example the question will come perhaps is 200 or 400k or whatever worth more now to me than perhaps double that in a couple/few years time? So age and needs play a part too.

Once you are out no further risk, but no further gain either...?

And your earlier point, yes PTSD is a terrible and very real thing. Still not fully understood.

Although I (next generation)don't carry any grudges my Dad to his deathbed (who was an intelligent, balanced gentleman) was not fond of either the Germans who bombed him and the merchant fleet or the Japanese who bombed Darwin where his brother was stationed with the RAAF.

My Uncle bombed them back a fair bit in air raids over Papua and the islands, so this probably evened things up a bit in Dads mind...

They did have some fun though and some funny stories came out amongst all the tragedy and chaos.

Dad once climbed back up the rope ladder on a sinking ship to grab the captains rum which had been left behind after the ship was torpedoed off England.
    He figured it would be a bit of a waste to see that go down undrunk and reckoned they would have a bit of time to waste bobbing around on the life rafts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.